The Magical Morning Cocktail
Wanna start everyday with a buzz? This magical morning cocktail recipe will do the trick! Ok, so maybe it’s a “mock”tail, but making this morning drink a part of your daily routine will leave you feeling great! Do this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, as this drink works to balance your gut in preparation for your daily food intake.
1 cup WARM water (avoid boiling water as it will kill the good stuff in the ACV)
1 Tablespoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (unfiltered, with “The Mother”, like Braggs)
¼ Lemon squeezed
Not sold on drinking vinegar first thing in the morning? Maybe this list of benefits will convince you:
- Eases indigestion & gastrointestinal issues (goodbye Tums!)
- Balances pH levels
- Lowers cholesterol
- Supports good digestion
- Eases muscle aches & pains
- Reduces bloating
- Clears skin
- Antibacterial, antiviral & antifungal
- Clears congestion
- Aids weight loss
Ready to give it a try? Test it out for a week or two and see how you feel.
Here’s a few options to add in for more benefits & flavor:
- Cayenne Pepper : supports digestion & reduces bloating, improves circulation & heart health
- Local Honey: local honey helps to fight allergies & supports digestion
- Cinnamon: fights inflammation, improves heart health, lowers blood sugar levels, fights tooth decay & bad breath
- Ginger: reduces pain & inflammation, improves circulation, boosts energy
Kick back this morning goodness & share this post once you feel the difference in your body! Cheers to good health!